Building a business is a challenge. Never one that you should shy away from but let’s be honest, it’s not all sugar cane and fairy dust. Sometimes, it’s nice to have someone help you through some of the more intricate areas or to be a sounding board.
If you’re part of a small team or solopreneur, you’re likely to be everything to your business? Finance Manager. Business Strategist, Receptionist. IT Support. Well, what if I told you could win a free one-hour coaching session with me worth £150?
To kick off the new year, I’m offering three businesses the chance to pick my brain for their business’ gain. I have over 14 years’ experience in marketing, communications and business. I have also worked with businesses like yours to help them develop their plans.
I started my first business in 2010 with no clients, no contacts, no business plan and a three-year-old. It’s not the way I would recommend anyone start a business. But, I did well. I was the marketing lead for a television series, the Director of Marketing for an international film and television awards show and worked with other agencies, creatives and business owners.
My first year in business was a baptism of fire. I enjoyed the highs of being self-sufficient, being home for my little one and generally getting to dictate whom I did and didn’t work with. I also had to deal with the mistakes that could have crushed my spirit. Ones that stick out include undercharging, taking calls well into the night and that one client that still owes me £1000. These mistakes horrify me now, but they’ve helped me build TGRG in a way that’s better than I could have imagined.
I wish I had had someone to talk that all through with the first time around. It makes such a massive difference to talk to someone who’s been there and done that so you can avoid the same mistakes.
So, let me be that sounding board for you. Maybe:
- you’re looking at where next to go with your marketing or
- you want to build your personal profile so you can attract more clients or
- you want to talk through your plans for 2019 to see if you’ve covered all the bases. My red specs and I are here to help what ever area you want to focus on.
Each winner will receive:
- a one-hour coaching session with me,
- a recording of your session that you can refer to in future,
- a 20% discount off a future session (to use by Tuesday 23 July 2019).
To be eligible to win one of these coaching sessions, you’ll be:
- a business owner who’s been operating for at least 12 months.
- Available during February 2019.
- happy to do your coaching session via video conferencing
- Based in the UK.
And know that even if you don’t win a free session with me, all those who enter will get 20% off their first session to be used by Tuesday 23 July 2019.
To enter, fill in your details below. The winners will be chosen at random and will receive an email after Thursday 31st January 2019. I can’t wait to meet you. Good Luck!
Juanita, The Girl in the Red Glasses